Thursday, August 17, 2017
Twelve Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP Attorneys Recognized In “The Best Lawyers In America©” 2018
Partner Raymond L. Fink has also been named the Best Lawyers® 2018 Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Buffalo
BUFFALO, NY – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP announced today that 12 of the firm’s attorneys have been honored in the 2018 edition of “The Best Lawyers in America.” Partner Raymond L. Fink has also been named the Best Lawyers® 2018 Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law "Lawyer of the Year" in Buffalo.
The recognized attorneys and the practice areas they are recognized in include:
- Brian J. Bocketti, Banking and Finance Law, Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Commercial Finance Law, Corporate Law
- Raymond L. Fink, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Carol E. Heckman, Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, Mediation
- William E. Mathias II, Corporate Law
- Paul A. Mitchell, Corporate Law
- Helen Osgood, Commercial Finance Law, Real Estate Law
- Jennifer C. Persico, Litigation – Real Estate, Municipal Law
- Paul J. Schulz, Corporate Law
- Blaine S. Schwartz, Real Estate Law
- Charles E. Telford III, Trusts and Estates
- Paul F. Wells, Real Estate Law
- Alan S. Wexler, Real Estate Law
Best Lawyers® the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession, compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting peer-review surveys. The 2018 edition highlights the top 5 percent of practicing U.S. attorneys and is based on more than 7.4 million evaluations. The “Lawyer of the Year” distinction is awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one attorney is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each specialty and location.
About Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP: For over 50 years, Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP has served the legal needs of a wide range of clients locally, regionally and nationally. With offices in Buffalo; Albany; New York City; and Burlington, Ontario, nearly 70 attorneys provide counsel to businesses, corporations and individuals in more than 20 practice areas. For more information, visit www.lippes.com.