Alessandro A. Apolito
Mr. Apolito, a member of the firm’s Trusts & Estates Practice Team, focuses his practice on estate planning, trust and estate administration, and probate, trust, and guardianship litigation. His litigation experience includes representing both fiduciaries and beneficiaries in will contests, breaches of fiduciary duty, and accounting matters.
Mr. Apolito’s probate and trust administration experience include both small and large estates throughout Florida. He has represented personal representatives and trustees in administering estates, which includes assisting with the transfer of assets, payment of estate debts, and distribution to beneficiaries.
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010
- Drew University, B.A., 2005
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar Association
- Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, President
- Jacksonville Asian American Bar Association
Honors & Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2017, 2018, 2019), Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Jacksonville, Florida
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Jacksonville, Florida (Associate, 2011-2012) (Pupil, 2009-2010)
- Florida Coastal Law Review
- Florida Coastal Moot Court
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honors Fraternity
- Atwater v. Hirshauer (In re Hirshauer), No. 3:10-cv-198-TJC, 2011 WL 1135100 (M.D. Fla. March 28, 2011)
Thursday, June 13, 2019
Thursday, May 30, 2019
JACKSONVILLE, FL – Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP today announced that Florida Super Lawyers has recognized Edward C. Akel from its Jacksonville office and Alessandro A. Apolito from its Ponte Vedra Beach office.
Friday, January 18, 2019
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL – Alessandro A. Apolito has joined Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP as a partner in the firm’s trusts & estates practice group. He focuses his practice on estate planning, probate, trust, and guardianship litigation, representing both fiduciaries and beneficiaries.