Ashley M. Emery
Ms. Emery focuses her practice on representing public sector labor unions in matters involving terms and conditions of employment, including disciplinary arbitrations and contract arbitrations. She also has experience in personal injury, insurance defense litigation, premises liability, and veterans benefits law.
While in law school, Ms. Emery served as a Publications Editor for the Buffalo Law Review.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- U.S. Court of Appeals for Veteran Claims
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- University at Buffalo School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Canisius College, B.A., 2010
Honors & Awards
- Bloomberg BNA, Excellence in the study of Employment and Labor Law