Ms. Cocciolo focuses her real estate practice on master-planned communities (single-family home, residential, commercial, hotel and mixed-use) and condominium developments. For these clients, she assists with structuring, developing, operating and disposing of these types of projects.
She also has experience representing financial institutions in commercial and residential foreclosures, loan restructurings, and REO sales. Additionally, Ms. Cocciolo represents clients in connection with complex commercial real estate transactions, including sales and acquisitions of resorts, hotels, retail shopping centers, and large-scale timberland.
Admitted to Practice
- Urban Land Institute, North Florida
- The Florida Bar
- Annual Convention Committee, 2015-2018
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Environmental and Land Use Section
- Continuing Legal Education Committee, Vice Chair, 2012-2015
- Chester Bedell American Inn of Court, Pupil, 2011
- Cecil Field POW/MIA Memorial, Inc., Board of Directors, Secretary