Michael L. Nisengard
Mr. Nisengard has over ten years of experience in commercial real estate law representing owners, landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, borrowers, lenders, and investors in purchases, sales, leases, financing, and title and due diligence review. He also handles a variety of real property title matters, including negotiating and finalizing easements, covenants, restrictions, rights of way, and other matters granting or restricting land rights as well as any disputes related to these matters. Additionally, Mr. Nisengard handles residential real estate matters and has experience with condominium and owners associations.
He also assists with structuring and negotiating all phases of real estate development projects throughout New York State and the country, and across many classes of property (both vacant and improved) including office, medical, residential, retail, manufacturing, warehouse, and industrial uses. Mr. Nisengard represents individuals, small businesses, not-for-profit organizations, and national/international companies.
Prior to joining Lippes Mathias Wexler and Friedman, Mr. Nisengard worked with the New York State Senate and as a legislative analyst with a lobbying firm.
Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Commercial Association of REALTORS, Western New York Chapter
- Central Terminal Restoration Corporation, Director
- “The Ins and Outs of Commercial Leases,” Niagara Frontier Corporate Counsel Association CLE, January 19, 2017
- “The Value of Real Estate Attorneys in Corporate Transactions,” CLE, April 20, 2016
- “New York State Transfer Tax,” CLE, July 25, 2014
- “Real Property Tax Cap,” TVGA Consultants (now known as KHEOPS Architecture, Engineering and Survey), 2012
Friday, June 22, 2018
BUFFALO, NY – Michael L. Nisengard has joined Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP as a senior associate in the firm’s real estate practice.